Latest John Magufuli Stories
Text of report by Edwin Agola entitled "Magufuli hikes foreign trawler fees" published by Tanzanian newspaper The Guardian website on 20 September The government has increased fishing license fees for foreign vessels. Announcing the new rates in Dar es Salaam yesterday, the minister for livestock development and fisheries, John Magufuli, said foreign Pursen seiner vessels would now be paying 12,000 dollars for three months or 5,000 dollars per month instead of 16,000 dollars they were...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.