Latest John Muir Association Stories
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- T. Marzetti Company is pleased to announce that it has received The John Muir Business Conservation Award for 2009. The annual award presented by The John Muir Association acknowledges individuals, groups or organizations for their restoration, protection and conservation efforts. "T. Marzetti Company is very honored to receive this prestigious award," said President Bruce Rosa. "Our supply chain initiatives to reduce energy consumption and green...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.