Latest John Toland Stories
Former environmental specialist and author, Douglas Toland, shares experiences to help shape a healthier future for the world. Bonner County, Idaho (PRWEB) January 12, 2014 Fixing Social Problems can Improve Health Former environmental specialist shares experiences to help shape a healthier future for the world. How can Americans stand up to big companies like Monsanto to protect their health and environment? Alaskan environmental specialist Doug Toland believes fixing the country’s...
Houck, of Campbell, Calif., is being honored by Brown & Toland Physicians at 11:40 a.m. on Sept. 20, 2013 in Justin Herman Plaza, San Francisco, during the American Heart Association Heart Walk. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 20, 2013 After a blocked artery nearly ended his life, Jeffrey Houck swapped out cigarettes, fast food and energy drinks for daily exercise and healthier meals. For his exceptional effort to turn his health around, Brown & Toland Physicians...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.