Latest John Zeiler Stories
The National Hockey League suspended Los Angeles Kings forward John Zeiler for three games Monday for action during Saturday's loss to Colorado. Zeiler, 26, was assessed a major penalty for boarding and game misconduct for hitting Avalanche defenseman Adam Foote at the 6:51 mark of the second period. Foote skated into the right corner of his zone for the puck and was hit from behind by Zeiler, who was appearing in just his second game of the season. Foote's neck bent awkwardly where the glass...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.