Latest Jonway Automobile Stories
HANGZHOU, China, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jonway Automobile hosted its first joint Jonway ZAP (OTC BB: ZAAP) dealership conference March 25 and 26, 2011 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province of China. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110401/SF75599) (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100708/SF32168LOGO-b) The two-day conference was attended by representatives of over 300 dealers and sub dealers, and over 230 customer service center partners, representing every province...
SANTA ROSA, Calif. and ZHEJIANG, China, July 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Agreement is US$29 Million in Cash for 51 Percent Commercial Agreement for 31.5 M Shares Valued at US$31.5M Debt-Free Jonway Boosts ZAP's Shareholder Value ISO 9000 Certified Modern Factory ZAP Jonway - a New International Automobile Company with Extensive EV Experience 141 Acres, 3.6 Million Sq. Feet Factory Opened in 2009, Capacity of 30,000 Vehicles per Year Jonway 2009: US$40 Million Annual Revenues; Jonway...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.