Latest Jorge Castillo Stories
Caroline Worrall and Jorge Castillo join the ETC staff as Entrepreneurs in Residence. Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) June 04, 2014 The ETC (Emerging Technology Centers) – Baltimore City’s award-winning technology innovation center – today announced it has added two new In Residence professionals to the team. Caroline Worrall, CFA, CPA will serve as the CFO In Residence while Jorge Castillo, MBA, will serve as the CMO In Residence. As part of the existing In Residence program at the ETC,...
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Coalition to Ban Alcohol Ads from Public Property (NoAlcoholAds.org) rallied outside Los Angeles City Hall this morning in support of Councilman Richard Alarcon's introduction of a motion at today's City Council meeting to ban alcohol ads on all City-owned property. The Councilman is also supporting approval of a new 10-year bus bench contract that includes a provision to prohibit alcohol ads on bus benches. (Logo:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.