Latest Jose Maria Alapont Stories
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal-Mogul Corporation (NASDAQ: FDML) today announced higher sales and improved financial results in Q2 2011 versus the same period of 2010. The company reported sales of $1.8 billion, a 13 percent increase versus the prior year, or 6 percent in constant dollar terms. Gross margin was $299 million or 16.6 percent of sales, an increase of $25 million compared to Q2 2010. Selling, general and administrative expenses were improved to a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.