Latest Josep Call Stories
Study suggests nonhuman animals also have metacognitive abilities - they know about what they have seen Great apes "“ orangutans, chimpanzees, bonobos and gorillas "“ realize that they can be wrong when making choices, according to Dr. Josep Call from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany. Dr. Call's study was just published online in Springer's journal, Animal Cognition. In a series of three experiments, seven gorillas, eight chimpanzees, four...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.