Latest Joseph Kneebone Stories
Tapping Bad from developer Joseph Kneebone lets users build and run their very own meth empire. The app features 54 upgrades to improve product, 16 manufacturing tiers to help bring in wads of dough (which must be laundered), an army of sleazy lawyers to fend off the DEA, 20 achievements to unlock, and more. Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) November 23, 2013 People who’ve wondered what it would be like to build and run their very own meth empire can now download Tapping Bad from developer Joseph...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.