Latest JouleX Stories
Calxeda, FieldServer Technologies, Project Performance Corporation and WeSustain Are Among the First to Be Validated for the JouleX Energy Manager Platform Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 30, 2012 JouleX, a leading innovator in enterprise energy management systems for data centers, distributed office environments, and facilities, today announced the launch of the JouleX-ReadyTM technology partner program. Available globally, the JouleX-Ready program, which includes a comprehensive software...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.