Latest JPMorgan Stories
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, England and BOSTON, January 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Heptares Therapeutics, the leading GPCR drug discovery and development company, notes that its President, Dan Grau, will moderate a panel discussion entitled "Global Entrepreneurs: Biotech Building Beyond Borders" (1:30-2:00pm Eastern time on 11 January) at the Boston Biotech East/West CEO Conference [http://bbbiotechconference.com/conference-agenda.php?id=14 ], which takes place at the Four Seasons...
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online It seems not even the golden child Samsung is immune to bad investor reports, slipping stock prices and reports about a supposed poorly performing flagship phone. Headlines today are marking a six-percent slide in stock prices for the South Korean tech company, leading to a massive $12 billion loss in total market value. This is also the lowest their shares have been in four months, and some are blaming the sudden shift on an...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.