Latest JR Tokai Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online The island nation of Japan features a vast network of high-speed rail lines to connect its cities together. The country´s famous bullet train system, which was developed in the early 1960s and is still regarded around the world as one of the best high-speed mass transit systems in the world, could soon see competition from even faster trains. Last week the Central Japan Railway Co. (JR Tokai) unveiled a prototype of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.