Latest Judith Lusk Stories
College students in Waco, Texas, are experimenting with a $50,000 printer designed to handle 5-foot-wide bolts of cloth, Baylor University officials said. The unusual printer is one of two owned by U.S. universities, the other located at North Carolina State University, Judith Lusk, coordinator of Baylor's fashion program said in a release Friday. The digital printer is designed solely for use on fabric and reveals how patterns will appear on dresses, pants and jackets, Lusk said. Digital...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.