Latest Julie Daube Stories
Care Communications, Inc.’s Julie Daube to Deliver Cardiology Presentation During Event Chicago (PRWEB) February 07, 2014 The mandated October 1, 2014 deadline to implement the ICD-10 coding system includes physician practices as well as hospitals, and the Wisconsin Hospital Association, Wisconsin Medical Society and the Wisconsin Medical Group Management Association are helping the state’s physicians to prepare by sponsoring the “ICD-10 Summit: Ready. Set. Go Live!” from March 17...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.