Latest Justin Rhodes Stories
Jedidiah Becker for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online In recent decades, a plurality of studies have emerged confirming an age-old, cross-cultural gender stereotype with which we´re all familiar — namely, that the average man has (slightly) better spatial-navigational skills than the average woman. As study after study has buttressed what appears to be a case of natural chauvinism, the go-to explanation for the discrepancy has gone something like this: The males who...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.