Latest K-Cup Stories
OAKLAND, Calif., Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Green Mountain CoffeeÃ®, and Fair Trade USA today announce a new partnership to promote biodiversity, conservation, and environmental education among Brazil's coffee growing communities, as biodiverse ecosystems form an important foundation for economic and social development. Fair Trade certification offers coffee farmers fair prices, community investment funds, and the...
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sean McCarthy, president and chief financial officer of Diedrich Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: DDRX), has received the Orange County Business Journal 2009 CFO of the Year Award for 'Outstanding Transformation Agent.' McCarthy, who has served as the company's chief financial officer since 2006, was recently appointed to also serve as the company's president. Diedrich Coffee is one of the nation's leading roasters and wholesalers of premium coffees...
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) has once again joined a nationwide effort to keep America's waterways clean. As a sponsor of the National River Cleanup 2008, the Company will give employees paid time off to clean a section of Vermont's Winooski River from July 28 through August 1, 2008. Company volunteers will pick up litter in and around the Winooski, from above the Middlesex Dam to Waterbury. They will use canoes donated by Umiak Outdoor Outfitters in Stowe to reach...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.