Latest Kaliki Audio Newsstand Stories
Kaliki streams top audio brands such as CBS News, Newsmax, American Public Media (APM), and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), as well as weather updates and more in GM connected cars. Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 10, 2014 During the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), BT Software, the makers of the Kaliki Audio Newsstand, announced that its marquee on-demand spoken-word channels will debut in General Motors connected vehicles in 2014. The latest additions to the Kaliki Audio...
AccuWeather forecasts will be available in over 100 metropolitan areas on-demand via the Kaliki Audio Newsstand in a growing list of vehicles in 2014 LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- During the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show, AccuWeather announces its partnership with BT Software and the Kaliki Audio Newsstand to allow drivers to get access to current weather conditions and forecasts on-demand in their vehicles in 2014. "AccuWeather is happy to work with Kaliki Audio...
Kaliki will distribute CBS Radio News content in its Connected Vehicle platform. Kaliki will make select CBS Radio News content available on demand, such as “CBS News Hourly Newscasts,” “60 Minutes,” and “CBS MoneyWatch,” among others. New York City, NY (PRWEB) February 26, 2013 Kaliki has partnered with CBS Radio News to bring its award winning spoken word news and information programming to the Kaliki Audio Newsstand on mobile phones and in a growing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.