Latest Kampo Stories
Modern Chinese herbal preparation tested for activities to improve cardiovascular circulation. Tempe, AZ (PRWEB) December 13, 2012 The modern Chinese herbal preparation Cardioshen® is now undergoing a clinical trial in San Diego to evaluate its function for heart support. Cardioshen® is based upon a popular Chinese prescription herbal formula, Cardiotonic® Pill, developed by TCMzone, LLC. in Tempe, Arizona, and manufactured by Tasly Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in China. Tasly has...
A Japanese herbal product, Sho-saiko-to (H09), is under a clinical phase II trial by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to determine its effect on hepatitis C patients. The preliminary results of the trial have been reported at the 1st Annual Society of Integrative Oncology Conference in New York on Nov. 18, 2004. The testing herbal product, Honso(R) Sho-saiko-to (H09), is manufactured and supplied by Honso Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and branched in Phoenix....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.