Latest Kangaroo meat Stories
Bob Irwin, father of the late television personality and conservationist Steve Irwin, is calling on China to disallow importing kangaroo meat for consumption. "We wouldn't eat your pandas, so please don't eat our kangaroos. Come and see them," Irwin said. He said that importing kangaroo meat to the Asian market would result in a dwindling kangaroo population, which could hurt Australia's tourism industry. "The Chinese are one of our biggest visitors and kangaroos are one of their favorite...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.