Latest Kapusta Stories
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On September 26, 2010, the Polish American Community in the San Francisco Bay Area will celebrate its annual harvest festival. The Polish Festival at Golden Gate Park is hosted by the Polish American Congress and includes live music and folk dances from many regions of Poland. Visitors will be able to purchase original art, Polish food, books, DVDs with the latest hit movies, finely made glass goblets and candle holders and the famous...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 2, 2010, the Polish American Community in the San Francisco Bay Area will celebrate the 219th annual commemoration of the May 3rd Polish Constitution of 1791, which was the first democratic constitution in Europe and second in the world, after the Constitution of the United States. The San Francisco Polish May 3rd Constitution Celebration at Golden Gate Park is hosted by the Polish American Congress and includes live music, folk dances,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.