Latest Karen Gault Stories
A TERMINALLY-ILL mum is getting ready to wave her daughter off to school. Mum-of-one Karen Gault, who is fighting terminal bowel cancer, funded life-enhancing drug Avastin herself after it was refused by the NHS. Karen, her husband Paul and four-year-old daughter Grace enjoyed a magical family holiday at Disneyland Paris but the family have now suffered a new devastating blow. Routine tests revealed a new tumour growing in her lungs. Paul, 49, said his wife will be taken off the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.