Latest Karl Fischer titration Stories
CSC has released a new video which describes the background, application and operation of a Karl Fischer Evaporator/Oven. The Evaporator/Oven is an accessory used to drive the moisture out of difficult materials and transport it to the Karl Fischer Titrator for determination of total moisture content. Fairfax ,VA (PRWEB) February 27, 2013 As part of the CSC Scientific product offering in the moisture measurement niche, the company supplies instruments for Karl Fischer titration. CSC offers...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.