Latest Katherine Freeman Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A research team from Penn State and Rutgers University found that roughly 2 million years ago in East Africa, a series of rapid environmental changes may be responsible for driving human evolution. "The landscape early humans were inhabiting transitioned rapidly back and forth between a closed woodland and an open grassland about five to six times during a period of 200,000 years," said Clayton Magill, graduate student in geosciences...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.