Latest KBR Stories
SAN DIEGO and HOUSTON, May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP announces that an investor of KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) has filed a federal securities fraud class action complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. The complaint alleges that the company and certain of its officers and directors violated the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 between April 25, 2013 and May 5, 2014 (the "Class Period"). KBR is a global engineering,...
http://www.merrillbrink.com --Travel and the Internet have tremendously minimized the business barriers presented by geographical boundaries. New York, US (PRWEB) May 28, 2013 Travel and the Internet have tremendously minimized the business barriers presented by geographical boundaries. Businesses are more encouraged to cross borders and penetrate foreign markets. While the opportunities are available, companies must comply with various trade agreements, legislations and tax regulations in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.