Latest Keith A. Snyder Stories
HARRISBURG, Pa., Feb. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With the junior spring gobbler season set for April 23, and the general spring gobbler season opening on April 30, Pennsylvania Game Commission Executive Director Carl G. Roe is reminding all first-time license buyers to make plans to attend a Hunter-Trapper Education (HTE) course now. To register for a course in your area, visit the Game Commission's website (www.pgc.state.pa.us), select "Education" in the menu bar in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.