Latest Kemptville Campus Stories
150 female grade 10 students from across Eastern Ontario traveled to the historic campus for a hands-on introduction to three skilled trades. (PRWEB) December 02, 2013 During the week of November 18 to 22, 2013, the University of Guelph, Kemptville Campus, hosted a series of workshops designed to encourage female high school students to consider a career in the skilled trades. Each day of the week, school buses converged on the historic campus carrying grade 10 girls interested in...
Two years have gone by since the opening of the state-of-the-art education and research facility, and the awards for dairy production are piling up. Kemptville, Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) August 28, 2013 When the University of Guelph Kemptville Campus’ Dairy Innovation and Education Centre opened in May 2011, faculty, staff, students, alumni and the farming community had high expectations for the state-of-the-art facility. It would provide the dairy industry with an education and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.