Latest Kenaf Stories
With growing concerns over energy, environment, healthcare and commerce Americans are once again looking towards cannabis hemp as a leader in providing a sustainable, secure, safe and profitable future. Hemp2Heal is advocating "saving the seed that can save the planet" launching a 2011 educational tour commencing in Albuquerque, N.M. Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) November 2, 2010 With growing concerns over energy, environment, healthcare and commerce Americans are once again looking towards...
NEWARK, Delaware, June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynamic Applications Corp. ("Dynamic" or the "Company") (OTC:DYAP) announced today that it has decided to enter the carbon credit market. This market was formed, in general, following the Kyoto Protocol, which required that signatory countries reduce their green house gases ("GHG") to set target levels. Accordingly, a carbon credit market has evolved whereas activities that are recognized as reducing GHG levels, usually through technology...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.