Latest Kennedy family Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Fifty years ago, On September 12, 1962, President John F. Kennedy gave his famous "Moon Speech" at Rice University. Kennedy had given a call earlier the year before, just a month after the Soviets had sent cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin into space, to be the first country to land man on the moon within a decade. After his May 25, 1961 infamous Congressional address, the president took a trip to tour NASA facilities on September 12, 1962....
Holiday Week Marathons Include the Emmy Award®-Winning Mini-Series “The Kennedys”, “Lonesome Dove”, “Pillars of the Earth” and REELZ First Original Series “True Justice” Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) June 14, 2012 REELZCHANNEL–TV About Movies® today announced its Fourth of July Week Marathons, highlighted by the return of the Emmy Award®-winning mini-series that started it all–The Kennedys. All eight episodes of The Kennedys...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.