Latest KENNETH M. COLL Stories
By Coll, Kenneth M Stewart, Roger A Designed to explore the utility of a retention assessment of students within a college of education, and using Pascarella and Terenzini's (1983) academic and social integration scales, this study found several pertinent results: (a) Factor analyses of the scales support earlier validation studies with first-year college students, and (b) The scales differentiate academic integration, social integration, and career decidedness between students who have...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.