Latest KFTC Stories
SAN DIEGO, July 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) stated today that while it is pleased with the Korea Fair Trade Commission's (KFTC) findings of no violation with regard to much of the complaint brought by the Case Examiner, it firmly disagrees with the KFTC decision that certain discounts and rebates it provides to its Korean customers on the purchase of its CDMA chipsets are in violation of Korean competition law. The decision by the KFTC includes a...
By Brad Hicks, The Times-Tribune, Corbin, Ky. Jun. 13--Two organizations have notified Corbin-based TECO Coal Corporation of their intent to file suit for what they feel is a breach of law from one of the corporation's subsidiaries. In a letter sent to TECO Coal Tuesday, and provided to The Times-Tribune, Kentuckians for the Commonwealth and the Sierra Club accuse the Clintwood Elkhorn Mining Company, located in Pike County, of filling streams in the Fishtrap Lake area of Pike...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.