Latest Khataland Stories
Khataland announced today the issuance of a U.S. Utility Patent on its innovative YoFoMat®, which can fold a full length yoga mat to the size of a book to make the foldable yoga mat truly portable for everyday use and travel. Millstone, NJ (PRWEB) September 09, 2013 Khataland, a leading provider of innovative yoga and fitness products, announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued the company a Utility Patent on its unique YoFoMat®. The patent...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.