Kidney transplantation Reference Libraries
The BK virus, a member of the polyomavirus family, has no major consequences of infected except with those that are immunocomprimised or immunosuppressed. The virus was first isolated in 1971 from the urine sample of a renal transplant patient whose initials were B.K. Similar in genome sequences to the JCV virus they are most easily identified and differentiated from each other through...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.