Latest Kierland Commons Stories
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa's "Be Greener" program holds several "Green" initiatives. The Resort is well known for "Keeping the Essence of Arizona" and equally as well known for being one of the largest Resorts in Arizona. In keeping with their reputation they are honoring that essence and that responsibility with several initiatives that protect and conserve the environment and reduce their carbon footprint. Their "Be Greener" program, launched in early 2007, was initiated to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.