Latest Kim Pressnail Stories
While energy prices rise, buyers of new homes continually ignore a simple way to cut energy costs close to 50 per cent "“ requesting their home be built to be energy efficient with technology already available, says University of Toronto research. "The reality is today that energy conservation puts dollars back into homeowners pockets," says Professor Kim Pressnail of the Department of Civil Engineering. "Homebuyers often go for the least capital cost initially without considering...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.