Latest King.com Stories
Bubblewitchsaga.net, a popular online resource for thousands of the title´s fans, revealed that the game recorded a huge growth in the number of daily active users (DAU), gaining over 600,000 users a day, only to record a huge drop in gamer numbers by the end of the month. Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 23, 2012 Bubble Witch Saga, the popular Puzzle Bobble/Bust-a-Move-style online game from King.com, was both winner and loser this week as it made the steepest gain in terms of number of...
Bubblesagacheats.com, a popular news and updates site for the bubble shooting puzzle game, has learned that not only will the Android version of the game be synchronized with the Facebook version, allowing gamers to pick up on their phones where they left off on their computer, but will also likely be available to download for free. Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 22, 2012 Bubble Saga, one of the oldest and most popular of King.com´s “Saga” titles out on Facebook, is set to hit an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.