Latest King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences Stories
AMMAN, Jordan, October 20, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- - JIPH the First of Elsevier's Middle East Titles to be Selected for MEDLINE Indexing Elsevier Middle East announces that the Journal of Infection and Public Health (JIPH) has been selected for inclusion in MEDLINE, the premier bibliographic database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). Citations for articles indexed, the indexing terms and the abstract printed in the journal are now searchable using PubMed...
LONDON, March 17, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Nature Middle East launches today at http://www.nature.com/naturemiddleeast. The new website from Nature Publishing Group (NPG) showcases scientific and medical research from the Arabic-speaking Middle East region and is continuously updated with articles in English and Arabic. The King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC), at King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS), Saudi Arabia, is sponsoring Nature...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.