Latest Klute Stories
Film star Jane Fonda has agreed to headline a new play, marking her first appearance on the Broadway stage in 46 years, representatives for the show said. The Oscar- and Emmy-winning actress is slated to appear early next year in the Tectonic Theatre Project's "33 Variations," which was written and will be directed by Moises Kaufman. This production is to be his Broadway debut as a playwright. Additional casting, designers, dates and venue will be announced shortly, representatives for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.