Latest Knowaste Stories
The Birmingham City Council in England has approved plans for the first British recycling center for used diapers. The plant, the first of five planned for Britain by Canadian firm Knowaste, is expected to have the capacity to turn 36,000 tons of soiled baby and adult diapers into roof tiles each year, The Times of London reported Friday. City Council planners said they approved the project for its environmental benefits and the 22 permanent jobs it is expected to create. Knowaste executives...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.