Latest Knowledge discovery Stories
KDD Cup challenge aims to accelerate scientific research across hundreds of scientific disciplines, from astronomy to zoology. New York, NY (PRWEB) April 23, 2013 The world´s leading Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining conference (KDD 2013), organized by the Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (ACM SIGKDD), announced today that Microsoft Research will sponsor and provide the datasets for the annual KDD Cup challenge. This...
Conference to Attract Leading Data Scientists for Presentations of Latest Research, Tutorials and Workshops New York (PRWEB) February 13, 2013 The world´s leading Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining conference (KDD), organized by the Association for Computing Machinery is the top forum to present and discuss academic and industry advancements in the fields of data mining, data science, Big Data and predictive analytics. Year over year, KDD continues to attract hundreds of high caliber...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.