Latest Kokopelli Stories
CHICAGO, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Kokopelli Communications Group has been named marketing agency of record for Windy City Habitat for Humanity, a nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating poverty housing in the Chicago Metropolitan area. Windy City Habitat for Humanity selected Kokopelli for its unique communications expertise in the fields of interactive/digital marketing and public relations. "Our distinct approach in creating diverse media campaigns will help generate...
By Jacky Runice If, in your official capacity of family travel planner extraordinaire, you're eliciting yawns and sighs and glazed-over eyes at the question of "mountains or beach this year?" relax the pinched look of irritation and go at it from another angle - from the inside out. Choose an unusual place to lodge and see what you can discover all around it. Even though 21st-century kids aren't well versed in the Wild West, young varmints might get a kick out of a stay in the Pioneertown...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.