Latest Kolon Industries Stories
RICHMOND, Va., March 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DuPont (NYSE: DD) issued the following statement from Senior Vice President and General Counsel Thomas L. Sager after former employee Michael Mitchell was sentenced to 18 months in U.S. Federal Prison and restitution to DuPont for fees and costs spent on the case following pleading guilty in U.S. Federal Court in Richmond, Va., to Theft of Trade Secrets and Obstruction of Justice: "In 2007, we became concerned about the activities of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.