Latest Kovair Software Inc. Stories
Kovair Software, Inc. today announced that FXall, the world's leading foreign exchange platform and provider of workflow solutions for foreign exchange and treasury products has successfully implemented Kovair Global Lifecycle Enterprise software for managing and automating their Customer On-boarding and Helpdesk processes. "Kovair Global Lifecycle provides an industry leading Process engine to automate a wide range of business and IT processes," said Kovair Chief Technology Officer, Sky...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.