Latest Kraft Foods International Stories
Unlike their iconic American counterpart, some Oreos sold in China are long, thin, four-layered and coated in chocolate. But the cookies have this in common: Both are now best-sellers. The Oreo has long been the top-selling cookie in the U.S. market, but Kraft Foods had to reinvent the Oreo to make it sell well in the world's most populous nation. Although Chinese Oreo sales represent a tiny fraction of Kraft's $37.2 billion annual revenue, the cookie's journey in China is an example of the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.