Latest Kristy Kroeker Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online While many studies have focused on how ocean acidification may impact various individual species, an international team of researchers has just published a study on how an entire ecosystem can be affected by a more acidic ocean. As one of the consequences of climate change, ocean acidification is expected to significantly increase if carbon emissions continue at current rates. According to the study, which was published in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.