Latest KTXS-TV Stories
Landmark Media Enterprises, LLC has terminated the agreement to sell WTVF, Nashville to Bonten Media Group Inc. following Bonten's notification to Landmark that due to financing issues it would not be able to close on the acquisition on time. "We are disappointed we will not be able to complete the acquisition of this fine television station," said Randall D. Bongarten, Chairman and CEO of Bonten Media Group. "Unfortunately, credit markets around the world have seriously deteriorated...
Steve Baker will be leaving Bonten Media Group as of October 19, 2008 to pursue other opportunities and to spend more time with his family. Mr. Baker joined Bonten Media Group shortly after its inception. "During his time at Bonten Steve has made many significant contributions in helping to launch our Company, and he has my deep appreciation for those contributions," said Randall Bongarten, Chairman and CEO of Bonten Media Group. "There is no one who has worked harder nor cared more about...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.