Latest Kutch District Stories
NEW DELHI: India's largest special economic zone promoted by the Adani group in Kutch district of Gujarat appears to have hit the environmental hurdle. The SC on Tuesday ordered status quo in land acquisition proceedings there following a PIL's charge that large areas of protected mangrove forests faced destruction because of the project. Appearing for petitioner Jat Imran Salim, a local fisherman, senior advocate Rakesh Khanna told a Bench comprising Justices Altamas Kabir and G S...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.