Latest Kyoto Stories
Acquisition Strengthens Murata's Position as a World Leader of RF System Solutions KYOTO, Japan and SAN DIEGO, Dec.
- Innovation Awards as Selected by U.S. Journalists - KYOTO, Japan, Oct.
-First Demonstration of Our Ping-pong Robot in Japan- KYOTO, Japan, Oct.
KYOTO, Japan, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Friday, September 26, 2014 marked the GRAND OPENING SALE of the "Graffiti Case" by Abic Co., Ltd. and Valtes Mobile Technology Co., Ltd.
New Website Expands Access to Historic Museum Exhibit Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 05, 2014 Boston Children’s Museum has launched a new, information-rich
- New E5GC Joins E5_C Series, Popular for Readability and Usability -- Compact and Short Body of 24mm X 48mm - KYOTO, Japan, March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OMRON Corporation (TSE:
Adam Green backs Xocai's "Change Your Chocolate" success to demand for raw Acai Berry in Kyoto, Japan and in Taoyuan, Taiwan. (PRWEB) February
The International Chemical Biology Society (ICBS) will feature chemical biology research experts from more than 20 countries to its 2nd Annual Conference in Kyoto, Japan. Deerfield,
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.