Latest Labor economics Stories
ProHR seeks people with experience in advertising, public relations, marketing, Web design, sales and other industries to lead new companies. Salt lake City (PRWEB) September 25, 2012 Earlier this month, ADP released its August National Employment Report, and the results were grim. The report showed job creation averaged 139,000, down from 159,000 in August 2011. While the jobs report estimated that 40 percent of the positions created were low paying, officials at Utah-based proHR say they...
Suicides associated with the 2008-2010 recession in England: Time-trend analysis A paper published on bmj.com today suggests that over 1000 people have committed suicide due to the 2008-2010 economic recession in the UK (846 men and 155 women). Suicides began to rise in the UK in 2008 following 20 years of decline - suicides rose 8% among men and 9% among women in 2008, compared to 2007. And even though suicides did begin to fall in 2010 figures were still above the 2007 averages....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.