Latest Laminaria Stories
Lasting hydration from morning to night with multi-use applications. Saint-Malo, France (PRWEB) January 31, 2014 Available in spas in the United States and at http://www.lespausa.com. Phytomer introduces a new solution to combat dry and dehydrated skin with HYDRACONTINUE 12H Moisturizing Flash Gel. Just one drop of this multi-use gel provides instant moisture to skin for up to 12 hours. This vibrant blue gel has a soft, velvety feel and leaves a fresh, clean scent. A completely versatile...
Seaweed may prove a viable future biofuel "“ especially if harvested in summer. The use of kelp (Laminaria digitata) could provide an important alternative to terrestrial grown biofuels; however the suitability of its chemical composition varies on a seasonal basis. Harvesting the kelp in July when carbohydrate levels are at their highest would ensure optimal sugar release for biofuel production. "The storage carbohydrate and soluble sugars get converted into ethanol in the fermentation...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.