Latest Lance Brown Stories
NEW YORK, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- In this hyper-competitive era, more men than ever are choosing aesthetic dermatological procedures that create a refreshed, youthful appearance without the telltale signs of having work done. High-tech Fraxel laser treatments offer today's alpha-achievers an edge in turning back both the clock and the competition. "Men now know that their appearance plays a pivotal role in how they are perceived," says Dr. Lance Brown, a leading Manhattan dermatologist in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.